Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Week Two

Welcome to week two of the many week blog about my 20 percent project. As i stated last week I am doing a clothes drive. I have accepted my fourth donation this week and i am raking in the clothing. I even received a couple board games and electronics. Those will be first come first serve. April and I have determined the date, time and location of our clothes drive. I am almost done with the posters. Until then, please help get the word out. If you would like to donate clothes or receive clothes, you can email me at  www.princesslalli@gmail.com. Just email me your name and in return I will give you the information about the clothing drive. I am super excited about this. the drive and donations are working the way that i hoped it would. So once again i must bid ado and say my goodbyes. I will post again next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment